So that was from the song "Whoa is me" by Down with Webster XD
Anyway, I've been into a lot of Eminem, Linkin Park, Owl City and NeverShoutNever recently. The Eminem songs...well I'm looking into the old ones because that's how I started to like him. Not because of "Not Afraid" or "Love the Way You Lie" but because of "Shake That" and "Without Me" and "Just Lose It". But his new album is good. "Space Bound" X3
I've also decided to look into Final Fantasy stuff such as books. Like artbooks XD cause the guys are HAWT *droooools* and I've been seeing a lot of Assasin's Creed lately and the guy doesn't look half bad. There's a paperback out so imma buy that next time.
I also used to play the piano before, but I've sorta dropped it....BUT I'm going to start playing it again because there's this cute guy in my music class and well ////.//// he played the piano and well....I was reunited by the love I had for piano. =3 He played Fur Elise and another song but when I asked him, he said that he doesn't play he just remembers stuff and he's sort of learning and it took him a year to play Fur Elise and I was like, dude ME TOO. And also another girl played some Linkin Park, and I was like, YESS not all piano music is classical. BUT another time, an older guy played Canon in D Major and it was SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL 8D
Anyway, me and this girl had a chat about what we liked and the rock music she played. It was nice to make a sort of friend today.
Ummm.....I guess that's it...I mean...yhea...<D
BYE =P <-- yepp still doing that XD
No comments:
Post a Comment