It's been a rather long while and lots of things have happened or changed.
I got interested in lots of new bands and singers so if you look down at the list, it's gotten longer.
I'm also playing the piano more and I'm very interested in trying to play some Breathe Carolina songs XD
I've been introduced to a new manga/anime. It's called Black Lagoon. Nevermind the girl's outfit, she kicks ass. It's action anf hiralious and I love it X3
There's lots of things I could talk about but I'm not in the ranty mood so to say =P
The title is actually a song lyric by Emilie Autumn "Misery Loves Company"
^She's one of the new singers that I like
But I'm also getting into music that not everyone nessecarily likes <-- I happen to LOVE it ♫
But I like every kind of music from screamo to classical ^-^
No comments:
Post a Comment