This woman didn't fly to extremes, she lived there

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More About Me

Ok so  i have obsessions and when i get them....its really bad....
I like The Marauders (from Harry Potter)
I LOVE SIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remus is my second favourite <3
So i like reading about their past
which means i read fanfiction
A LOT.


i like Studio Ghibli movies.
they create anime such as Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and more =P


I am a Otaku which means i LOVE japanese stuff....yhea
i swears im gonna live there one day...one day
I LOVE JAPAN!!


if you read about me down below, then you know i like russian music and movies....
no im not russian
im ukranian.
theres a difference. =P


my favourite animals- no order-:
cats
dogs
birds
wolves
horses
foxes
zebras
big cats =P


I LOVE fantasy!!!! :3
like anything fantasy.
games, books, pictures, movies, ANYTHING...ok ALMOST


i mentioned in my interest i like drawing
well i do =P
i like manga  which is a form of japanese art XD
so i draw it
i may or may not post stuff here....
it depends....=P
thats probably my favourite face...=P


i also said im negative...
yes i am =P
but i was feeling negative when i wrote that
(wow a few seconds can change a persons mood =P)
im still negative
but im a very cheerful person
i make people laugh
even though im cynical and sarcastic 87% of the time =P


i also like to write
again, that depends whether i feel like or not if i post my works here.
and when i figure out how to....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment