So as I was saying before, no I'm not dead =P just don't know what to talk about.
Well, I stopped watching CardCaptor Sakura because...well...not that it wasn't interesting....just that...i sort of read the last two pages of the manga before I watched the anime...so I know how it ends....sort of. I'll probably watch it when I'm bored or something cause now.....
I'm reading a NEW manga!!! XD I saw it in a list and I thought, why not? The title sounds interesting and it's done. I love reading finished series because you don't have to wait around....but I still read them =P
So the title's called 07 Ghost and I really like it. I love Frau and Teito. Mikage's reincarnation is cute =3
There's 60 chapters and I'm on chapter 27...soo...I have a long way to go
and with school starting on the 7th.....TT.TT
yhea.....
*goes into a corner and sobs*
=P
No comments:
Post a Comment