As usual, there's not much to say here...-.-
New books I've read are The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod and The Hunger Games.
I like both of them
Apparently, the fifth and last book of Vladimir Tod is coming out on September 21st
So I'm glad I don't have to wait a long while and the series is ending <-- I need to read the second book but it's out at my library and it'll take me a while anyway with education around the corner =P
Cause I hate series even though I read them...-.-
But I don't see why it's so nerve wracking to start high school ^^ <--- HYPOCRITE!!!!!!! DX LIAR!!
Well...before I was scared, but now it's sort of like, well it's gonna happen whether you like or not and you might as well just deal with it. And what's there to worry? I got the courses I wanted to take, I have at least one person I know in all of my classes, so what else can I worry about? People I don't like/people that don't like me? *shrugs shoulders* I have friends. I have thick skin. I see them when I'm walking somewhere. They don't acknoweldge me. ^^
Well, I found some other music I like too xD
Avenged Sevenfold is REALLY good X3
Breathe Carolina all over again <-- same with Within Temptation and Mumiy Troll :3
I found another song called Run Devil Run and I like it but I prefer Kesha's version cause I don't understand SNSD..TT^TT
And I'm in love with the Almost Alice soundtrack again:
Painting Flowers by All Time Low
Follow Me Down by 3OH!3
Where's My Angel by Metro Station
Technicolour Phase by Owl City
<3
I'm thinking about starting to listen to some more of All Time Low...so I'll see how that goes.
I've finished 07 Ghost and turns out, it wasn't the last chapter but the LATEST. Stupid Google...
-.-
So another series I have to wait for...:C
And BLEACH!!! OMG!! It's such a cliffhanger!! At the rest I was like, whatever, meh. But this one!! I was so mad!! DX
The last thing is Ichigo is about to kill Aizen because Ighigo's stronger than him and he just swung his sword at Aizen's head and Aizen is like "oh shit" AND THAT'S IT!!! :O
I have to wait for the next chapter next week...TT^TT
But that's it =P
No comments:
Post a Comment