This woman didn't fly to extremes, she lived there

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Me and My Rants =3

So hellos X3

I'm in a very great mood XD I'm listening to Danny Fernandes's new song; Automatic X3333333

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my laptop as high the volume can go and that's STILL not enough D:

It's just....perfect I'll probably regret saying these words but I don't think that I'll ever get tired of this...like, never. I've rarely had this feeling about a song...not even All Time Low got me cranking up my laptop -.-

The beat is AMAZING. Like, the background sounds just make the song...and of course Danny's voice X3

This is the best song he's made ever since Fantasy.

Actually "Addicted" was really good too.

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD =P XD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment